The labyrinth at the Golden Door Spa, The Boulders Resort, Arizona
Get a jump start on the New Year at the exclusive Boulders Resort in Carefree, Arizona near Scottsdale. The world-famous Golden Door Spa® here is dedicating the month of November to health and wellness with specific and customized programs for guests who desire a personal renaissance. Offered November 1-31, 2009, with special pricing on spa and fitness services, the new “Lifestyle Resolution” series includes:
· Seminar by Dr. Len Kravitz, Program Coordinator of Exercise Science and Research at the University of New Mexico: age reversal, exercise, fitness, sleep, diet
· Artisan’s Market: regional artists of differing mediums display sell and educate through art
Walking in the Sonoran Desert landscape at The Boulders Resort
· Wellness in Creativity: interactive artist’s workshop connects wellness and the healing power of art
· Interactive Cooking: classes and demonstrations in the organic garden with an award-winning culinary duo
· Nutrition/Assessment: personal assessment and nutritional guideline program to maximize tfitness and diet
And there's more: an optional, all-inclusive weekend, November 12-16: the Carefree Golden Door Getaway, a full moon, holistic weekend that can be life-changing. Activities and spa treatments are designed to tune the body, inspire the spirit and open the mind.
And, not only that! check out the "Treat Yourself, the Room is on Us" package, good through September 3, 2009. There is no charge for a luxury casita overnight when you book two 75-80 minute spa services, an amazing deal.
Lounging at the Golden Door Spa at The Boulders
A luxurious hideaway at 2,500 feet in elevation in the crystal-clear, dry climate of the Sonoran Desert, the contemporary Pueblo-style Boulders Resort is comprised of 160 guest casitas and 61 one-, two- and three-bedroom villas and haciendas, 7 restaurants and a lounge, two championship Jay Morrish-designed golf courses, 8 tennis courts including three clay surfaces, and the full-service Golden Door Spa.
More on golf at The Boulders at BestGolfResortsofTheWorld.com
Founder/editor of BestGolfResortsoftheWorld.com, Karen Misuraca is a travel and golf writer from the California Wine Country. She follows the little white ball around the world and blogs about luxury resorts at www.examiner.com