Troon North Golf Club in Scottsdale, AZ, a Troon-managed course
The best golf course management company on the planet, Troon Golf has announced their 2010 Troon Card Program, which offers green fee discounts of up to 50% at some of most highly rated courses in the world--more than 40 golf clubs are participating.
Card holders and their guests also get replay rounds for just $10 per player, and the card ensuresbest rate by extending $5 off promotional rates at participating clubs. Card choices include the Arizona TwoSome and FourSome, accepted at 11 courses across Scottsdale, Phoenix and Tucson, as well as the California/Nevada Troon Cards accepted at eight courses in Las Vegas and Southern California. The National card option extends rate privileges at more than 40 courses located in 15 states and in Mexico.
To see a list of participating courses and to purchase a Troon Card online, visit www.troongolf.com (select the “e-store” link). Here are some the notable golf clubs where cardholders get the Troon Card discounts.
- Troon North Golf Club, Scottsdale, AZ
- The Phoenician, Phoenix, AZ
- Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, Scottsdale, CA
- Indian Wells Resort, Indian Wells, CA
- Westin Mission Hills, Rancho Mirage, CA
- The Golf Club at Equinox, Manchester Village, VT
- Classic Club, Palm Desert, CA
- One&Only Ocean Club, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- The Grove, London, England
- Makai Club, Princeville, Kauai, Hawaii
Troon Golf is the world’s largest golf management company, overseeing properties in 31 states and 26 countries.
Founder/Editor of BestGolfResortsofTheWorld.com, Karen Misuraca is a travel and golf writer from the California Wine Country. She follows the little white ball around the world and blogs about International Golf Travel at www.examiner.com. And, she mainains a blog on Sustainable Travel.