Golfing weather is perfect in the Fall in the Phoenix area, and the shoulder-season stay-and-play deals are attractive. Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa celebrates its 10th anniversary all through the month of October with an incredible package. Figure 10% off of just about everything at the resort:
- 10% off at all of the dining outlets: Link Café, Hanyo Poolside Bar & Grill, Ko’Sin and 5-star, 5-diamond rated Kai (excludes banquets)
- 10% off ala-carte Aji Spa services and dining in the Aji Café
- 10% off gift shop retails items purchased on-site
- 10% off greens fees at Whirlwind Golf Club
- $10 coupon at the Wild Horse Pass Casino
- 10% off any individual kart course at Bondurant School of High Performance Driving
- 10% off all Rawhide Western Town retail items purchased on-site
- From $169 per night
- Good Oct.1- Oct. 31, 2012
- Click here for details of the Anniversary Month Celebration package.
The championship courses at Wild Horse Pass–– Devil's Claw and Cattail––are two of the most spectacular and challenging in the Phoenix area golf mecca. On the rolling terrain are groves of cottonwood, mesquite, saguaro cacti and Palo Verde trees, tufts of native grasses and multi-tiered greens.
On a beautiful desert open space on the Gila River Indian Community, the 500 room Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa is a luxury destination resort that showcases the heritage, culture, art and legends of the Pima and Maricopa Tribes. Founder/editor of BestGolfResortsofTheWorld.com, Karen Misuraca is a travel and golf writer from the California Wine Country. She blogs golf travel here and writes about cultural travel at DeepCultureTravel.com. Check out Karen's new iPhone app, California Coast North.